- New swimming pool built, swimming pool repairs; swimming pool renovations; swimming pool leak detection and repairs.
- Landscape and garden design
- Pool leak detection and repair services
- Garden construction such as bomas, braais, fire pits, swimming pools, water features, paving, planters, walls etc.
- Landscaping services such as planting plants, tree felling, pruning, lawn care and weekly garden maintenance
- Water solutions such as irrigation, water harvesting, drainage solutions
- Renovations and repairs on all our services
We guarantee professional and personal services. If you don't know where to start, we can assist you with the process. We'll showcase your project with two scale drawings and 3D animated design via our design studio. Plants are carefully chosen to suite the look and feel of the garden, but that are also suitable for the geographical area. The next process is to start with the implementation of the project. With our experienced team we'll make sure the project is delivered on time.
Why should you make use of us?
- We have the required knowledge and experience in the landscape construction industry
- We approach your project in a holistic view, and consider all the elements in your garden
- We are passionate about creating areas where people can enjoy being surrounded by nature
- We listen to what you want and propose the best possible option satisfying your needs
- We respect nature and approach our project from an environmental point of view
- Landscaping and garden construction increase the value of your property
- We'll help you regardless of the scale of the project and whether it’s a new project or simply a renovation
- We believe in a transparent work ethic towards all our clients from conceptualisation to installation
Our First Meeting
The planning of your garden is as important as the final touches. You can contact us, and we’ll make an appointment with you to meet on the site you’d like done. During our first meeting, we:
- Discuss all your requirements and ideas
- Take measurements of the existing garden and other structures
- Photograph the area
- Go through the landscaping guidelines, in case you live in an estate or complex
- Attain a copy of your house plans
Design and costing
After our first meeting, we begin work on the design. This process takes about 1 to 2 weeks for completion. The designs are sent to you with a cost estimate. You can then list the changes you require. We then amend the design and costing accordingly. The bill of quantities and the project management costs are included, to give you a clear idea of what goes into the project. After you’ve accepted the designs and quotation and the payment of the deposit has been finalised, installation commences.
The time spent on installation depends on the scale of the project. This will be communicated to you beforehand. We will also keep in contact with you regarding the progress. After completion, we do a walk-through to discuss the installation, the plants, the maintenance, the irrigation and/or water storage systems, and any other questions that you might have. Some parts of your garden (i.e. benches, paving, swimming pool, coping, seating areas etc.) may need time to seal or set before they can be used. These elements will all be discussed with you.
Seasonal or Weekly Maintenance
We provide a weekly or seasonal maintenance service to ensure your garden continues to thrive.